Thursday, December 30, 2010

TOMORROW

OK, now I see how foolish it was to want to keep those 50-year-old clothes.  So tomorrow the "Intermediate" pile is going to be drastically cut down.

Tomorrow I'm going to contact a commercial storage place and start transferring the storage boxes there.

Tomorrow I'm going to call the pet transport lady who has somehow gotten me confused with a person having a French bulldog.  Airlines don't like to transport snub-nosed dogs like the French bulldog.

But, as you can see in these pictures, there's no confusing a long-haired miniature daschund or a basset hound with a French bulldog:


My Long-Haired Miniature Doxies as Pups
(They're Grown-Up Now with Longer Snouts)

Grown-Up Mini Wienie with Basset

French Bulldog Pup
http://puppydogweb.com
As you can clearly see, there is no resemblance whatsoever.  Well, maybe a little if you don't count the ears.

-bjd



No comments:

Post a Comment